Board Certified Family Law Attorney
I am family lawyer Bruce C. Zivley. I have spent more than 30 years helping people resolve the difficult family law issues they were facing. I know people deserve straight talk and real results. As a solo attorney, I have close contact with all of my clients. This gives me the chance to get to know them. I use that knowledge to create options that will help my clients secure the outcomes they want for themselves and their families.
I offer my assistance to those facing all types of family law issues, including:
- Local matters for out-of-state clients
- People who live out of state may still be subject to Texas state laws and our courts. This can create incredible difficulties. Meeting court dates and dealing with the regular flow of issues that can arise when trying to settle a family court matter calls for local counsel on which you can depend.
- Paternity matters
- Whether you need to resolve the question of paternity to protect your rights as a father or to secure the child support you deserve as a mother, I can help you make the paternity process work for you.
- Prenuptial agreements
- For people entering marriage later in life, perhaps after having been previously married, there is real benefit inplanning for certain aspects of the marriage. A prenuptial agreement can allow you to make clear choices now about how difficult questions would be resolved if they ever were to arise.
- Stepparent adoptions
- Many stepparents want legal recognition of the depth of the bonds they develop with their stepchildren. I can help you secure that recognition through the adoption process
When you are facing a difficult family law issues, you deserve experienced and skilled representation. Turn to Bruce C. Zivley, Attorney at Law, for help from an attorney who knows how to generate the positive results you need. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 281-506-0047 or toll free at 888-837-2157, or contact my office online.
"Bruce handled my divorce. He was efficient and effective, always responsive and accessible. He provided great advice and kept the discussion fact-based and objective when I was occasionally tempted to focus on emotional aspects of the situation.*"Holly B.