Bruce C. Zivley, Attorney at Law

Free Phone Consultation


30 Years

of Family Law Experience

March 2017 Archives

Will your job change mean a divorce decree modification?

A change in circumstances often leads to the request by one party or the other for a modification to the divorce agreement they originally signed. For example, if you have just landed your dream job but must take a cut in pay until you learn the ropes and are eligible for promotion, you might ask that your ex-spouse temporarily assume more of the financial responsibility for the raising of your young son. However, a change in income is just one of the drivers behind the need for a divorce decree modification.

Board Certified - Texas Board of Legal Specialization

Contact A Texas Board Certified Family Lawyer Since 1991

Call: 281-506-0047 Free Phone Consultation

2 Greenway Plaza Suite 600 Houston, TX 77046 Toll Free: 888-837-2157 Phone: 281-506-0047 Fax: 713-425-5094 Houston Law Office Map

Free Phone Consultation

Back to top